Section Title

Report Abuse

Box Hill School
0 0 Reviews

Box Hill School

Box Hill School is an independent coeducational boarding and day school situated in the village of Mickleham near Dorking, Surrey, England. The school has approximately 425 pupils aged 11–18. 70 percent of students are day students while the remaining 30 percent are either weekly boarders or full boarders. London Rd, Mickleham, Dorking RH5 6EA, United Kingdom.

Contact Information

London Rd, Mickleham, Dorking RH5 6EA, United Kingdom. 

Contact Listings Owner Form

Box Hill School 0 reviews

Write Your Review

There are no reviews yet.

Write Your Review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top